At TRAC, we stress to all persons involved in our projects – from field to office staff and all our related partners – the importance of promoting and ensuring a safe environment. TRAC's commitment to safety and an injury-free environment are reinforced by our relationship with Risk and Safety Management.
- TRAC Builders requires safety training for all employees and subcontractors
- We consistently perform independent safety inspections on all job sites
- We create site-specific safety plans for each individual project
- Our safety modification rate has averaged .89 for our history
- Our superintendents are 30-hour OSHA trained
- TRAC's superintendents conduct “tool box talks” for all project works weekly
- Our safety policies go above and beyond OSHA standards